Windows comes with drivers for many devices, such as printers, displays, keyboards, and TVs. A driver is software that a device uses to work with your PC. Every device needs a driver to work with your PC. So, in many cases, you can plug in a device, and it’ll work automatically.
Windows can also download device software and info. This might include an app that the device manufacturer created to go with your device or info like the product name, manufacturer, and model number, to help you distinguish between similar devices.
Drivers are updated occasionally. Windows can update them automatically, or you can install the updated drivers yourself. It’s important for you to have confidence in the updated drivers you install. Windows notifies you if it detects a suspicious or unsafe driver you shouldn’t install.
Step 1. Download Driverpack Solution
Step 2. Extract the iso file
Step 3. Scan Your Computer Drivers.
After opening the software, Driver Pack will scan your computer’s hardware to install the correct drivers for your computer.
and select the Update Drivers and then click on Start Installation.
After the installation gets complete, restart your computer and that’s it.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Những hướng bàn làm việc tuổi Nhâm Tuất nên tránh xa
- Trung tâm thương mại Iconsiam – Địa điểm tham quan mới ở Bangkok
- Download and install Microsoft office 2019 full active ( tải và cài đặt Microsoft office 2019)
- Giới Thiệu Từ Điển Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary (OALD) | Từ Điển Song Ngữ
- Overwatch Genji Preview (Closed Beta)