In a recent video in the “Free Software” series, I showed you VirtualBox, which is a free and open source solution to be able to run other operating systems virtually on your PC. In this beginner’s guide, I will show you how to set-up and use VirtualBox. In addition, I’ll also show you how to install and run Ubuntu, which is one of the most popular of the Linux distributions.
If you’re new, Subscribe! ▶
Share This Video ▶
0:30 What is VirtualBox.
2:29 Launch VirtualBox.
2:42 Download ISO for Ubuntu.
3:35 Create Guest OS.
6:41 Settings to complete the Guest OS process.
8:54 Install Ubuntu.
11:07 Tips for using Ubuntu.
13:15 Shut down Ubuntu.
“Free Software” Playlist
TechGumbo is a leading source for the technology that we use each day. Whether it’s discussing computer operating system tricks, the latest tips for your mobile phone, finding out about the newest gadgets, or beginners guides that show you how to use popular software, TechGumbo has boundless topics on technology for the astute YouTube viewer.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://daugio.info/tong-hop/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Những hướng bàn làm việc tuổi Nhâm Tuất nên tránh xa
- Trung tâm thương mại Iconsiam – Địa điểm tham quan mới ở Bangkok
- Download and install Microsoft office 2019 full active ( tải và cài đặt Microsoft office 2019)
- Giới Thiệu Từ Điển Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary (OALD) | Từ Điển Song Ngữ
- Overwatch Genji Preview (Closed Beta)