In which John Green teaches you about the Protestant Reformation. Prior to the Protestant Reformation, pretty much everyone in Europe was a Roman Catholic. Not to get all great man, but Martin Luther changed all that. Martin Luther didn’t like the corruption he saw in the church, especially the sale of indulgences, so he left the church and started his own. And it caught on! And it really did kind of change the world. The changes increased literacy and education, and some even say the Protestant Reformation was the beginning of Capitalism in Europe.
Get the new Crash Course World History Character poster here:
You can directly support Crash Course at Subscribe for as little as $0 to keep up with everything we’re doing. Free is nice, but if you can afford to pay a little every month, it really helps us to continue producing this content.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://daugio.info/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Game Y8 2 người chiến tranh Age of War 2 – Kênh game Tuyển
- Chơi thử server GTA của anh Độ và cô y tá khó tính
- HACKER NGU NHẤT VN-CS:GO | LIVE STREAM THÁCH THỨC CẢ CỘNG ĐỒNG
- Mang Lịch Sử Việt Nam Vào Board Game, Sử Hộ Vương Khiến Cá Mập Đại Chiến | Thương Vụ Bạc Tỷ Tập 2
- Hướng dẫn vào trận Liên Minh bằng điện thoại!!!